today beauty is my healer.
A quick note before bed..it's nearly 2 a.m. and I've been working away on new songs. It's going really well and I've made a lot of progress this week. Mainly working on lyrics since I've had the music to these songs for months now. Over a year in some cases. The songs like it when you let them age a little bit before putting words to them...that how it feels. Anyways I've got some nice stuff happening here and I can't wait for this record....My wife has kept me going with coffee, meals and good humor. She's pretty funny you know. And she's all over my songs and in my lyrics....she's been my muse ever since I met her at Bongo Java 4 years ago for coffee. She's an artist through and through..she can't help it. I'm not rigged that way....I have to get lost in the music and disconnect for a while but Kierstin is always ready to create it seems. She's a natural. Painting, photography, writing. I think one of the reasons God gave her to me was so that I could understand some deeper parts of myself. She's a blessing.


<< Home