Prayers and kindness.
Hi all...
just a quick hello before i head to bed tonight. It's been a busy week here at our house with Spring touring lining up and new songs being written. Much progress is being made on both fronts and we are thankful. There is a real identity in this new music that is making itself known...so we'll keep working and be in touch with more updates soon.
For those of you who have emailed with thoughts and encouraging words-- thank you for your prayers and kindness. It means more than I can say.
In other news, the month of January has officially ended which means we are that much closer to sunshine and warmer weather here in Nashville which means that my weather related depression will blow out of here. Both my father and I share the same strange habit of feeling gloomy this time of year. It's gray, rainy and cold.
I wrote a song about the general feeling of restlessness that settles in on me during this season so we're trying to find the silver lining.
God is good and faithful. Tomorrow is another day to trust.
Goodnight.
just a quick hello before i head to bed tonight. It's been a busy week here at our house with Spring touring lining up and new songs being written. Much progress is being made on both fronts and we are thankful. There is a real identity in this new music that is making itself known...so we'll keep working and be in touch with more updates soon.
For those of you who have emailed with thoughts and encouraging words-- thank you for your prayers and kindness. It means more than I can say.
In other news, the month of January has officially ended which means we are that much closer to sunshine and warmer weather here in Nashville which means that my weather related depression will blow out of here. Both my father and I share the same strange habit of feeling gloomy this time of year. It's gray, rainy and cold.
I wrote a song about the general feeling of restlessness that settles in on me during this season so we're trying to find the silver lining.
God is good and faithful. Tomorrow is another day to trust.
Goodnight.


<< Home