My Photo
Name:
Location: Nashvegas, United States

musician, singer & songwriter/recording artist (independent)

Monday, January 23, 2006

Monday.

It's 11:30 pm and I'm sitting here with my wife who is reading the current issue of InStyle Magazine. She loves showing me the coolest most stylish items of the day-- such as lamps or boots for children. I'm not kidding. Someone please help me.

We went to hear Brennan Manning speak at Rocketown tonight. He yelled a lot which I actually enjoyed. His message is grace and he yells it so you can hear him. After reading some of his books over the years, I was happy to meet him and get the chance to tell him how much his work has meant to me. He seemed physically frail and was wearing the coolest patch-work jeans I have ever seen.

Today while I was listening to George W Bush's speech on TV, I stumbled across this rockin' painting of Elvis, Jesus and Robert E. Lee. Pretty much sums up the south.