My Photo
Name:
Location: Nashvegas, United States

musician, singer & songwriter/recording artist (independent)

Thursday, February 09, 2006

How To Dismantle the Grammy Awards.


I love blogging because you get a little corner of the internets where you can kick, scream or pout if all is not right in the world...

I'm glad U2 won so many awards last night. I am a huge fan and they deserved every one of those Grammy's...except for Album of The Year.

Paul McCartney should have won for Chaos and Creation. Atomic Bomb is a good U2 record but it's no Achtung Baby or Joshua Tree or even All That You Can't Leave Behind. Sorry Bono. I love you man, but there was a better record out there this year and that's just how it goes sometimes.

Sir Paul all the way. Kelly Clarkson....um....no.

p.s. I had a thought this morning that the next U2 record will be produced or at least worked on with Danny Lanois, Brian Eno and Kanye West. I betcha I betcha.