My Photo
Name:
Location: Nashvegas, United States

musician, singer & songwriter/recording artist (independent)

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Notes from the Map Room.


Tuesday....

This week started with bang early yesterday morning. I got going in the office working on Spring and Summer concerts almost all day. Planning and details for the shows are going well but man is it a lot of work trying to keep track of travel schedules. Flight arrangements, rental cars, hotel reservations...if I'm not in a zone to just nail down all those details then it can get overwhelming...as was the case yesterday but it's ok. I'm so thankful for the chance to get out and play for people and this Spring I will be out west at least 3 times (California and Washington) and may possibly be playing overseas in April but we are still working it out. I better dig out my passport.

We'll post the tour dates tomorrow afternoon on the website.

In other news, I am finishing up production on the Lance Brewer EP this week. Kenny Hutson is coming over to the studio to do some pedal steel overdubs this afternoon and we'll nail down Lance's lead vocal parts tomorrow over at Osenga's. Marcus Meyers came by last Saturday to play some violin too...so it's all coming together nicely.

Producing Lance's project has reminded me once again how much I love the work I do.

Well that's about it for now. I gotta run....

Talk to you later.