My Photo
Name:
Location: Nashvegas, United States

musician, singer & songwriter/recording artist (independent)

Monday, November 07, 2005

Current listening.

I've had a rekindling of my love for the ipod since I've been traveling so much this fall. I bought the original one way back in 2001 when it was 5 GB with a click wheel that actually moved. (whoa.) And I am proud to report that my 5GB ipod is still rockin' it after all these years. I may need a new battery soon though.

Here's what I've been listening to lately:

Martini's and Bikini's - Sam Phillips
Speak for Yourself - Imogen Heap
Bunkka - Paul Oakenfold
Prairie Wind - Neil Young
12 Songs - Neil Diamond
Galvanize - Chemical Brothers
Live, 1966 - Bob Dylan (disc one)
The Martin Teref Sessions - Steven Delopolous
Maybe You've Been Brainwashed Too - New Radicals
O- Damien Rice
Lost Recordings - Johnny Cash
MacPherson Project (rough mixes) - Phil Keaggy