road bloggin: Chicago & Peoria, IL.

Hey there. Just a quick note from Chicago to let ya'll know that I am alive and well out here in the world. It's been a crazy week since I got back from Chattanooga and I haven't had any time to journal here. Sorry about that.
I have been in six states in 5 days or something. I've been back and forth between Nashville and Houston caring for Kierstin's Dad and now I'm up in Chicago playing shows this weekend. It's actually cold here-- go figure. It's finally Fall....ah yes. Let's brew some coffee and light our pipes.
I played last night in Peoria, IL (2 hours south of Chicago) and have the day off today so I am catching up on email and other odds and ends. I fly back to Houston on Monday morning and will be in Texas all next week so hopefully Kierstin and I will be able to catch our breath a little bit. What a crazy Fall season this has been- personally and musically. I am thankful to God for so many things-- health and family especially.
I want to say thank you to everyone who has been coming out to the shows. The response has been fantastic and it just feels so great out here right now. A lot of energy and enthusiasm. Cheers!
October dates are finally posted and we'll get November and December posted soon. Keep an eye out for that...
In other news, I just re-ordered the 10,000 Angels EP from the printers b/c I'm nearly sold out of them right now. Awesome feeling. Once I get through these Fall shows I'll be headed back into the studio to record another one. (It's about time, if you ask me.)
As I sit here right now, there are so many things on my mind. Tough to concentrate. But I mainly want to say thank you. Thank you for your prayers and support over the years. It's been a great ride and I'm excited about where things are headed. New music on the horizon and planning out the Spring touring season-- what fun!
God's Peace and thanks for reading. Talk to you soon...


<< Home