back home and exhausted.
Got in early this afternoon from Bluffton, IN. What a great weekend of shows!
Thanks to Phil, Brian, Holly, Matt, Sam, Dave and Tony for your interest in having me be a part of what you all are doing. And thank you to everyone who came out to hear the music!
After a run of shows like this one, I am more and more aware of how blessed I am to be doing what I love. Thank you thank you thank you. I'm not taking any of this for granted.
I'm off to catch up on sleep....and read "Total Truth".
See you soon.
Thanks to Phil, Brian, Holly, Matt, Sam, Dave and Tony for your interest in having me be a part of what you all are doing. And thank you to everyone who came out to hear the music!
After a run of shows like this one, I am more and more aware of how blessed I am to be doing what I love. Thank you thank you thank you. I'm not taking any of this for granted.
I'm off to catch up on sleep....and read "Total Truth".
See you soon.


<< Home