too many pens.
It just occurred to me that I have an unhealthy amount of pens taken from the multitude of hotels I've stayed at these past 5 years. I seriously must have at least 30 of them.
Where from, you might ask?
...Hilton Garden Suites, Hampton Inn (personal favorite), Holiday Inn Express, La Quinta, Day's Inn, Microtel, Super 8 (doesn't write very well), Radisson-Kaui'i (honeymoon pen!), Embassy Suites, Hotel Copantel (Honduras hotel pen!) and many others.
I need to stop. It's not like I'm stealing them and you never know when you might need a good pen. Be prepared, I say.
Where from, you might ask?
...Hilton Garden Suites, Hampton Inn (personal favorite), Holiday Inn Express, La Quinta, Day's Inn, Microtel, Super 8 (doesn't write very well), Radisson-Kaui'i (honeymoon pen!), Embassy Suites, Hotel Copantel (Honduras hotel pen!) and many others.
I need to stop. It's not like I'm stealing them and you never know when you might need a good pen. Be prepared, I say.


<< Home