A brief time away from the internet(s).
I will be out and about in the world until next Monday evening and therefore unable to blog. Just wanted to let ya'll know.
In other news, my computer freaked out on me last night and I spent most of the day at the Apple Store getting it repaired. Bummer. But it looks like all will be well once I do a clean install and zero out my drive....even more of a bummer.
Ah technology makes life so much simpler! Not. Ok enough complaining...
Thank you for coming to my blog...and until I can post again, please enjoy this awesome picture of Gary Coleman and David Hasselhoff posing in front of "Kitt", the legendary TransAm from the classic tv show "Night Rider"...
In other news, my computer freaked out on me last night and I spent most of the day at the Apple Store getting it repaired. Bummer. But it looks like all will be well once I do a clean install and zero out my drive....even more of a bummer.
Ah technology makes life so much simpler! Not. Ok enough complaining...
Thank you for coming to my blog...and until I can post again, please enjoy this awesome picture of Gary Coleman and David Hasselhoff posing in front of "Kitt", the legendary TransAm from the classic tv show "Night Rider"...


<< Home