My Photo
Name:
Location: Nashvegas, United States

musician, singer & songwriter/recording artist (independent)

Monday, August 15, 2005

Fall Tour information...




I've gotten some emails from people wondering if I am going to be touring this fall...and the answer is yes. I've just been so busy scheduling concerts (I do it myself from the office in the back of our home) that I haven't had time to update the website.

The schedule has filled up faster than ever and this is by far my busiest season of touring in my 5 year career. I'm encouraged and excited to be hitting the road after a month off.

The dates will be posted in the next couple of days. I'm still finalizing details on some of the shows for October and November so bear with me as I try and get it all done... busy is good...we are thankful!

This fall I'll be playing in Delaware, Montana, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, North Carolina, Michigan, Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, Texas and a couple other states I'm forgetting right now. I'm playing mostly churches and coffeehouses with a few colleges here and there. Might even be playing some house shows...

If you'd be interested in hosting a concert, it's easy and I'd love to do it!

Email me here: booking@jeremycasella.com

Oh, and just FYI...I'm not going to be using this blog for stuff like this in the future...it'll be more of a loose journal i think. But I wanted to get this info out there for the people who've been emailing about it. Thanks!