My Photo
Name:
Location: Nashvegas, United States

musician, singer & songwriter/recording artist (independent)

Monday, August 22, 2005

Gibson Southern Jumbo listed on eBay.


I am selling one of my old Gibson guitars on eBay this week. It's a '71 Southern Jumbo with some serious soul in it. I bought it a couple years back and never got around to getting it worked on. It needs a neck reset and some bracing work and I can't justify spending the cash to fix it so I gotta let it go. She's a beauty though.

I've been collecting old Gibson acoustics for a while now. I've got three and I absolutely adore them. I love the darker sound of Gibsons and the feel of the neck suits me better than most guitars. I've got a '48 J-45 (my sweet little baby), a '54 archtop (Griffin House loves this guitar and used it all over his Upland record b/c I had left it at the studio for a few months) and a Hummingbird that I've been touring with for the past year.

Anyways, with a little love from a good luthier this Southern Jumbo would sound unreal. Check it out here.