Wall of heroes.
In addtion to hanging cool, old maps in my studio ( there's an old map of New Orleans and an illustrated map of Venice, Italy that I love ) I decided to get a bunch of picture frames and fill them with my heroes so I can be surrounded by greatness.
Whenever I get these sorts of ideas (not too often) I always get Kierstin involved because she's the decorator in the family and she comes up with ideas like this all the time. Anybody who has visited our home knows exactly what I'm talking about...she has a great sense of style and color...that's just one of the million things I love about her.
Anyways, while we are searching for cool photos and ways to frame them I thought I would post a blog version of my wall of heroes. Enjoy:

















Whenever I get these sorts of ideas (not too often) I always get Kierstin involved because she's the decorator in the family and she comes up with ideas like this all the time. Anybody who has visited our home knows exactly what I'm talking about...she has a great sense of style and color...that's just one of the million things I love about her.
Anyways, while we are searching for cool photos and ways to frame them I thought I would post a blog version of my wall of heroes. Enjoy:



















<< Home