Map Room photos.
My wife is gone tonight...out baby-sitting Elliott Bragg so I decided to grab her camera and snap a few shots to post up here on the ol'blog. I'm trying to liven things up around here...as you can tell from yesterday's awesome video. That little guy can dance!
Ok so here are the pics:
The hardwood floors make the gear and all the guitars sound amazing. Last winter l realized that I feel better when all my books are close by and of course my vinyl copy of Daniel Lanois's first album. (On the mantle) Sometimes I ask him for advice but he just stares back at me... That's my Taylor 555 12-string that I've been using a lot for this record. I've had it for years and joke with Andy Osenga that it's "The Caedmons Call 12-String" since they've used it on their last few albums. I need to get it outfitted with a pickup so I can tour with it next spring.
I call this one "Pro-tools at Night". Great title, I know...Josh Davis would be proud. See that blue light in the rack? That's Cason's API Mic Pre and it melts my face every time I use it. Mmmm....gear.
Sam hangs out with me all day while I work. He's a good little songwriting partner and always tries to drink my coffee when I step out of the room. This is the look he gives me when he doesn't like the guitar part I just played. Actually....scratch that...he makes that face all the time.
Ok so here are the pics:
The hardwood floors make the gear and all the guitars sound amazing. Last winter l realized that I feel better when all my books are close by and of course my vinyl copy of Daniel Lanois's first album. (On the mantle) Sometimes I ask him for advice but he just stares back at me... That's my Taylor 555 12-string that I've been using a lot for this record. I've had it for years and joke with Andy Osenga that it's "The Caedmons Call 12-String" since they've used it on their last few albums. I need to get it outfitted with a pickup so I can tour with it next spring.
I call this one "Pro-tools at Night". Great title, I know...Josh Davis would be proud. See that blue light in the rack? That's Cason's API Mic Pre and it melts my face every time I use it. Mmmm....gear.
Sam hangs out with me all day while I work. He's a good little songwriting partner and always tries to drink my coffee when I step out of the room. This is the look he gives me when he doesn't like the guitar part I just played. Actually....scratch that...he makes that face all the time.


<< Home