Square Pegs at Radio Cafe last night.
What a thrill last night was....I played at Radio Cafe here in East Nashville with some of the other Square Pegs....Katy Bowser, Jill Phillips, Andy Gullahorn and honorary peg...Don Chaffer. Katy and Kenny Hutson rocked it old school with songs that felt like they were written 80 years ago when country music was busy being born not busy dying....Jill and Andy folk-rocked it square-peg style with their superbly crafted songs and Andy's fancy guitar work that I have always admired...and then there's Don Chaffer who rocked it Waterdeep style with his songs that always tear me open. He played "I'm Still Here" which I love almost as much as his amazing beard.
Andrew Osenga, Matthew Perryman Jones and Andrew Peterson each played a song too which only added to the community of the evening. A great crowd too....so much fun to play and listen to friends who I truly love and am so thankful to have in my life.
Next Tuesday we do it again so come on by if you are in Nashville! You don't want to miss these shows!!!
Andrew Osenga, Matthew Perryman Jones and Andrew Peterson each played a song too which only added to the community of the evening. A great crowd too....so much fun to play and listen to friends who I truly love and am so thankful to have in my life.
Next Tuesday we do it again so come on by if you are in Nashville! You don't want to miss these shows!!!


<< Home