Got any suggestions?
it was a busy day today. i sent off all the materials for the album to be duplicated and ready to get into your hot little hands. (this is an interactive blog you know!)
i've also been setting up some accounts at various places online in an effort of do a good bit of internet promotion when the album releases.
So far I've been looking at Virb, LastFM, Facebook and Digg.
I have to admit that I'm not the best at keeping updated with the coolest and hippest things online these days. Myspace is still sort of something i'm wrapping my head around to be honest.
Anyways, here's a question for you:
Got any suggestions as to what other sites I could tap into for promoting this new album?
I'd love to hear your thoughts if you have any.
Just leave me a comment....don't be shy.
Thanks for your help!
p.s. I've already signed up for my records to be available on iTunes (UK/Europe, USA, Canada, Australia & New Zealand) , Rhapsody, eMusic and Sony Connect...it should take effect in June. very cool....
i've also been setting up some accounts at various places online in an effort of do a good bit of internet promotion when the album releases.
So far I've been looking at Virb, LastFM, Facebook and Digg.
I have to admit that I'm not the best at keeping updated with the coolest and hippest things online these days. Myspace is still sort of something i'm wrapping my head around to be honest.
Anyways, here's a question for you:
Got any suggestions as to what other sites I could tap into for promoting this new album?
I'd love to hear your thoughts if you have any.
Just leave me a comment....don't be shy.
Thanks for your help!
p.s. I've already signed up for my records to be available on iTunes (UK/Europe, USA, Canada, Australia & New Zealand) , Rhapsody, eMusic and Sony Connect...it should take effect in June. very cool....


<< Home