My Photo
Name:
Location: Nashvegas, United States

musician, singer & songwriter/recording artist (independent)

Friday, January 05, 2007

new year update.

Happy new year everyone! The holidays are over and a fresh new year has begun and I couldn't be more excited for the coming days and months. Our baby is due to arrive in the next few weeks and we've gotten his room ready and are mostly prepared for him to join us. His mommy and I can't wait to meet him!

I'm also in the final stages of recording my new record which will release at the end of March. We should have an actual release date posted soon and we are already booking spring shows, the bulk of which will happen in April and May. Meanwhile, we are busy getting the artwork designed and tying up any loose ends on the production side of things. It feels so good to be near the end of the process after so many months of dreaming, writing, re-writing, recording, re-recording etc.... I hope people dig the tracks. I think it's my best work and that's a great feeling. It's not an obvious sort of album. The truth is in the music and the lyrics ask a lot of questions.

Thanks for reading and talk to you soon.